View: 122|Reply: 0

Subtitles. Not a review

[Copy link]
9-10-2020 22:28:08 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This is not a review! I just thought I would leave a note here to the visually impaired (I exaggerate a bit.) If you have trouble following the action and reading subtitles as I do and you speak only english and you foolishly started to watch this series, you may be reading reviews to determine if you are going to continue watching. You may even be reading to see if you can find out enough of the conflict and resolution to be able to resist continuing. The following is just a bit of advice along those lines: As presented currently on Netflix, this series is 164 episodes. I do not have any idea of how that translates to the fewer number currently listed here. If you ignore the love story between the two main characters and concentrate on the murder of Omar's fiancee and Elif's father and why they were together that night, I believe you will be satisfied by the time you reach the end of episode 37 (as presented on Netflix.) You will be a bit disappointed with Sibel (the fiancee) by that time but you will probably not dislike her. The fathers' flaws are known much earlier in the series. You will also know who killed them and why (unless there is a strange plot twist down the road.) I stopped watching at the end of #37 and do not feel greatly disappointed in not knowing the outcome of the love story or if the bad guys all get what is coming to them.

I gave this an 8 of 10 based only on the 37 episodes! I enjoyed the series minus my own shortcomings to that point.

score 8/10

sooftennegative 24 November 2019

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw5277981/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部