View: 99|Reply: 0

Best Show Ever

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
9-10-2020 21:19:10 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I do not even have kids. I put the Disney Channel on all day to keep my pets entertained by the music/voices particularly if I'm not around. So its ALWAYS on and Puppy Dog Pals is seriously soooo entertaining and cute. I've probably watched every episode (except for a few of the most recent) at least 5x a piece. People are saying that it's not educational, and maybe it's not in the classroom sense, but it does teach values which is just as important. It teaches about loyalty, love, and the importance of friendship, neighbors and family. It teaches children to tell the truth, teaches them to share, it teaches them to be kind, even when someone is not always kind to you (Cupcake) and that it's also okay to make a mistake. Other people are complaining about Bob. Yes, Bob is goofy and eccentric. The whole point of Bob having a particular issue in certain episodes is so that Bingo and Rolly can go on a mission to help SOLVE the problem. Bob character is MEANT to be the way he is for the plot of the show to work. But I like him, he's a goofy, charming genius who loves his pups, and they love him. The scenery is great, kids get to learn a little bit about other countries, and other states. They get to learn about other animals and what makes them unique (such as, the Cheetah is the fastest animal on land...or how Beavers cut sticks for dams). They learn about where things come from (such as, maple syrup comes from trees). So yes, it is educational because it teaches kids about the world and how different places, people and animals are unique. And while doing all of this it is extremely humorous, cute and fully entertaining. I like it as much as any really good adult show and never tire of it. I hope it remains on tv for a long long time

score 10/10

paperposts 13 July 2020

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw5903652/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部