View: 108|Reply: 0

Has Great Potential !!!!!!!!!!!!Reboot???

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
9-10-2020 17:02:04 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
The anime had great potential , i was going to give it 8/10 even after all those bisexual women , main character's lame accent(not much but episode 11 onwards i felt like i lost respect for his character as i thought he will atleast avoid kisses as much as he can ).

Well there is also the point where MC is so madly in love with Sakura such that he doesn't care if he dies for nothing for her .Well let's ignore that for now.

The episode 12 was ridiculous , it can't even defeat any of the ridiculous logic anime scenes i have ever seen. No explanation for the final couple .I would ship them now that i think about it , but no explanation behind it.
The specials called episode13 and episode 14 were , idk why did they even make it ?.
One of the main reason i liked the anime was because of Natsuru's female character design and Shizuku ,and yes i lost my whole respect for Shizuku in episode 13 where she just takes lead on Sensou in very high pace which is not her style at all.
Episode 14 also worse .
I read few manga chapters to know the ending ,it seems even the MC's accent is better.

score 1/10

abetarco 23 February 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4071513/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部