View: 99|Reply: 0

I like gender bending series but this one didn't become the best for me..

[Copy link]
9-10-2020 17:02:03 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I was really dissapointed that this series wasn't at the top of my list because it was good but the whole story line and probably the fact this was an ecchi didn't match its way to success. Not that I have anything against ecchi but this one just didnt turn out well. Even at the beginning of the series, it was so confusing on how or even why Natsuru became a superhero woman in the first place. We see that Natsuru and the other girl ( whom i forgot her name and can't find it anywhere on the internet) together have stupid stuff animal toys as sidekicks who shows off their intestines like seriously, this isn't "Tokyo Ghoul" in kid version here.

I agree with some of the reviewers here that it should be rebooted and have a proper story-line to it or even do a live action film without the stupid stuff animal toys as their guides. They really irritated me by their poor designs tbh and I'm not one of those people thats sensitive to seeing guts but it just looked rather lazy in my opinion.

This series would've had the potential to have been a good watch but I have to say, I'm giving this a 6/10 just because it needs a lot more TLC added to it...

score 6/10

Irishchatter 12 April 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4126253/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部