View: 111|Reply: 0

Best Game Show Ever Made

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
9-10-2020 16:23:04 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
The Weakest Link, In My Opinion, is the best game show on TV and ever made. I wish the United States would do another remake of the show. With Anne Robinson As the Host of course. I always wanted to be a contestant on the show. I really hope there is another remake made. It's an awesome show. It's on GSN every Saturday, The Anne Robinson Version. I wish GSN would show the Anne Robinson version more than once a week. Unlike The George Gray version which is on every weekday. I wish it could have had a longer run when it was still airing on NBC. I have the old number where you would call to be a contestant. It's probably been disconnected for a long time now. George Gray is a good host of The Weakest Link but will never be as good as Anne Robinson. In voting I hate it and it pisses me off when a person gets voted off because of their appearance, occupation or age and not because of their performance. Like I remember seeing an episode, the contestant was a very good player and the Strongest Link, got his questions right and banked a lot of money but he was voted off and off first because he was a lawyer, Like one of the contestant's she asked why she voted for him and she said Because he's a lawyer and I'm an artist, Another person she asked said, Oh I hate lawyers. Another episode I saw was a college student episode, Saw it years ago, The contestant was a strong player and the Strongest Link, got her questions right but she got voted off because of the shirt she was wearing which had a Butterfly on it. Another episode I saw The contestant was The Strongest Link, he got his questions right but he was voted off by another contestant because she said she was getting kinda weirded Don't remember very well what she said, standing next to a dead president, Because earlier he said he looked like Abe Lincoln, Which he kinda did. He got 3 votes. Still a good show. I also hate it when the not so strong players gang up and vote off the strong player because they're afraid of going up against the strong player, Like I read in an earlier comment. It's different from most game shows. Now it's getting taken off May 30th, 2009. That Stinks.

score 10/10

dvdtrb 1 April 2009

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2045997/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部