View: 140|Reply: 0

COPS is a OK show..

[Copy link]
9-10-2020 07:56:08 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
"COPS" is about when camera crews follow around police officers in their squad cars, having to deal with the general public in their communities and arresting suspects (the cops does know right from wrong). It beats reruns of "Lost" and "Desperate Housewives". I have been watching "COPS" and "America's Most Wanted" religiously every Saturday night for the last eight years. I can't find nothing worth watching on Saturday nights anymore. The most memorable episodes that I can remember is: when a 12-year-old called his mother a name and she had the police out, they had this teen girl in 1993 or 1992 that was high on drugs, she knew the police officer and was the strongest person. It took three or four police officers to handcuff her. Another episode when the guy was dress in a leopard suit. Then they had the sad episodes, when they had to find another guy hanging from a tree, or another guy that killed himself in the back of a store. The TV show came to a town two hours from mines I really wish that they would come to Topeka. I would like to see how the TPD handle the general public and arrest suspects without going on a ride along. After watching "COPS", I'm thinking to myself, "What a bunch of imbeciles." Then I'm very proud of how smart and law abiding that I am compared to the buffoons that they show on "COPS".

score /10

TheComputerNerd 21 May 2005

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1085334/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部