View: 162|Reply: 0

Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

[Copy link]
9-10-2020 07:56:08 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Of all the real life shows, Cops is the best cause it has humor, drama and much more, even though I love the show COPS, I would prefer the older episodes over the newer ones cause the newer ones don't have as much originally as the older ones.

And sometimes we get to see the dumb crooks who run from the cops over little reasons like remember the one when a guy was trying to break inside an older man's car and he gets caught by the owner, instead of the suspect running, he just waits there for the police, well at least he turned himself in to the justice of peace.

Also remember the one when a drunk suspect was accused of slashing his intoxicated neighbor's tires and the cop just tells the neighbor that when he sobers up is when he can file charges and within a half hour later the police are returned to the scene and the drunk suspect tells the officer to take him to jail.

Remember the one when a middle aged woman got arrested for trying to get drugs in her prescription and he causes an attitude over being arrested and she turned out to be a scam artist, what a mean you know what?

Or the one when a homeless man got arrested for violating his probation and he claims that he'll have a roof over his head and the officers were laughing cause they thought that it was funny.

How about the one when a suspect got pulled over and he had a marijuana cigarette on his ear and he and the cop were laughing, at least he was high when he got arrested.

And finally remember the one when this one guy who broke into the pawnshop and calls the police to claim that the pawnshop was burglarized, and the cop says that he should be on the World's Dumbest Criminals.

This show is very good and it would be a shame if Cops was never seen again on TV, the epsiodes that I prefer the most are the 1990-97 seasons and I wish that they didn't keep on changing the time format like every few seasons but oh well, COPS is a great show and I think that everybody should watch this show.

score 10/10

csweetleaf2 9 April 2003

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw0264466/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部