View: 132|Reply: 0

Hellish and inane

[Copy link]
9-10-2020 06:51:13 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Are people so screwed up these days that they need a show like this to "remind them of what's important?"  That's like someone asking for credit for feeding, clothing, and taking care of their own kids.  You're SUPPOSED to!

What's worse is that people seem to need to believe in angels to make their lives seem less empty and worthless.  Whenever I inform fans of this show (usually women)of that, their eyes turn blood red and they attempt to claw away at my vital organs.  It's amazing to what lengths people will go to deceive themselves.  These people react as if they were touched by an arch-demon!

Hey, I believe in God.  I just don't think there are angels watching over "good" people, because all people are equally good and bad.  I'm sure some people thought Mohandas Ghandi was a jerk, just as I'm positive that Hitler actually had a mother who cared for him.  It's a scary thought, but it's true.  Human beings are the only ones who are responsible for their actions, and evil exists because humans have created it, not some guy in a Halloween costume with horns and a tail.  That was invented to scare people into believing they weren't responsible for their bad actions.

And hey, do ya really think this show would be on if the network didn't think they'd profit from it?  Most of those Hollywood producers are fruitcake Scientologists, anyway...just like the soulless "stars" they put on their empty shows.  TV in Hell is probably better!

score /10

Irish-Sunglasses 21 October 1999

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw0333918/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部