View: 131|Reply: 0

Watch this show and you will feel like killing yourself

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
9-10-2020 06:51:13 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Well isn't this just the goody two-shoes show of the decade? Lovely little angels floating down to earth to grant miracles and generally be perfect and wholesome and wonderful. It makes me want to puke. Angels do not exist. They are not real, they are contrived myths created with the sole purpose of making death seem a little nicer. "It doesn't matter if you die, for you will be greeted by a beautiful angel and our saviour, the Almighty Lord Himself." You know the routine. It's about the most sickening show on television, all these perfect people running around helping others blah blah blah boring. My only guess as to why anyone would ever want to create such a horrible little number as Touched By An Angel is indeed someone looking to score a few brownie points with the old Lord himself. Figured hey I'll make this incredibly disgusting show about goody goody angels doing wonderful deeds and hope God has cable. In any case, I only hope this eternal blight on the world of television is taken off the air before long so that we non-martyr's can be freed from it's sickly sweet wrath.

score /10

E. Kelly 19 January 2001

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw0333898/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部