View: 66|Reply: 0

Don't bother

[Copy link]
8-10-2020 20:53:05 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I've seen some well done Russian movies so I had high hopes for this series from Russia. I gave up within 10 minutes of Episode 2. Episode 1 sets us up with some sort of fast spreading infection, but for the most part just introduces us to the cast of characters who are all clichés and for the most part unlikable. There is very little suspense but loads of cheesy melodrama. Characters make the usual bad decisions, acting as if they are brain-damaged adults and there isn't anything interesting about most of it. You can see every turn in the plot coming because everything in this film has been done a million times before. How can you root or even care for anyone when the cast is mainly repulsive ? Still I made it through the first episode and thought maybe 2 would be better but 10 minutes in with characters continuing to act as if they had no brains, I just thought this is unbearable and gave up. If you want to watch unlikable people acting stupid while mouthing idiotic dialogue this is the series for you.

score 1/10

hampersnow-28905 7 October 2020

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw6156077/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部