View: 89|Reply: 0

Exterminate! Exterminate!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
28-9-2020 02:34:08 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Doctor Who is about a gallifreyan time-lord who goes by the name the 'Doctor' who steals a tardis from a museum in order to fight aliens which have come down to eradicate earth and other planets in the present time period. In gallifreyan laws he is not allowed to alter the events of the past but he does so anyway, the severity of his actions show through later on when he gets sent to exile, influences a team of alien crime fighters known as UNIT and later on Torchwood and clashes with his past-selfs. The ability to create any story, any monsters/bad guys in any past, present and future locations shines through with a lot of imagination and the cheesiness just adds to the charm that is Doctor Who.

Every time the Docotor regenerates he leaves his past personality behind and brings in a new one, these personalities reflect on how he handles his situations and I like that because instead of meddling with time he want's a real challenge and I think he enjoys kicking alien butt. Sure, they are sometimes plot holes but then again that leaves a lot of imagination to be explored by the viewer. I say definitely watch some of these as they have a lot of inventive ideas and who doesn't like pretending they are actually that man that saved the day with some jelly babies and a screw-driver?.

score /10

mjfan97 5 November 2011

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2514045/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部