View: 53|Reply: 0

Go to drama! Easy to watch again!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
10-7-2020 00:11:09 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Geum Jan Di is a poor but strong willed girl who gets the opportunity of a lifetime to be enrolled into the elite Shin Hwa high school. There she encounters the legendary F4, the four sons of the top Korean families. All rich, handsome, and arrogant, the leader Goo Joon Pyo has a particular nasty side. Geum Jan Di can't stand the injustice and the rivalry begins. The outcome blossoms into respect, understanding, and yes . . . love. Unfortunately (for them) or fortunately (for us) a love triangle develops and you can't help but fall under the spell of Boys Over Flowers.

I have found that Korean Dramas have little foul language and sex scenes so this is completely appropriate for teens. I don't speak Korean but follow the subtitles. It's really not that bad!

Summary of Characters: Geum Jan Di - played by Koo Hye-Sun. In the beginning her character's physical portrayal came out way too cartoonish at times for my taste. Luckily, a few episodes in she stops. Koo Hye-Sun really does a great job of making you root for Geum Jan Di. She has a lot of obstacles but tries to smile and get through the rough spots.

Goo Joon Pyo - played by Lee Min-Ho. Completely arrogant and childish, yet he pulls at your heart. He goes through rough spots in his life too. Lee Min-Ho does a great job in this role, I haven't seen him do anything poorly.

Yoon Ji Hoo - played by Kim Hyun-Joong. Ahhhh perfection! OK, I fell for this guy hook, line, and sinker. Strong silent type that is caring and affectionate. Did I mention a smile that warms your insides?

So Yi Jung - played by Kim Bum. Pottery making ladies man! If you don't break into a smile when Kim Bum does his one-sided smirk into a full blown smile, something is wrong with you! Totally adorable!

Song Woo Bin - played by Kim Joon. Underworld connections ladies man! I really wanted to see more of this character developed. He blurts out English phrases and has a tough guy image. He is a caring, loyal, and protective guy to his friends.

I love this show! It takes you on a full range of emotions. Great job showing that all people have issues, rich or poor. Everyone needs love whether it be through romance or friendship. Definitely suggest this as a must see drama!

score 10/10

daolive74 22 March 2014

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2984084/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部