View: 37|Reply: 0

Wow, I wasn't expecting this animated show to be this good!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
30-6-2020 02:10:09 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I'm a bit lost for words, this Green lantern animated series was amazing, really well made. I thought the film was OK but this animated series was great. It's just a shame it was a bit short at only 26 short episodes, but this is a bit like chocolate truffles with either alcohol or fruit centre like strawberry, which are small and expensive but so much more enjoyable than any other bigger chocolates. I'm 30 years old now but I've still enjoyed this animated kids show from every point of view. In particular I've enjoyed the dialogue with it's occasional seriousness and technical words. That makes this show appeal to the older audience as well as even more so for the younger audience.

I have to compare this animated show to others. A lot of other animated shows are boring mainly because of their dialogue, that sounds like it was made to appeal to only bichy little spoilt brat teenagers. So even though most kids shows have some of that, this show was much more "grown up" from that point of view. I hope that there will be more animated shows like this one.

score 9/10

iliagofman 27 December 2016

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3606901/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部