View: 62|Reply: 0

Haunting

[Copy link]
17-5-2020 04:15:10 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
The first time I saw Lee Jun Ki and IU together on screen, I was hooked by their chemistry. I knew that no matter how others felt about the character of Hae Soo/Ha Jin growing closer to Prince Wang Wook (Kang Ha Neul), that the real romance would be between Hae Soo and Prince Wang So. And they did not disappoint me. This is a couple who will sweep the viewer away.

This drama follows the character of Go Ha Jin as she lives out the life of Lady Hae Soo in tenth century Goryeo. The beginning episodes start out innocently enough as she befriends a few of the younger princes and gets into a scrape or two. Along the way she finds herself attracted to her benefactor, Prince Wang Wook, and while struggling with her heart starts to get the dangerous and cautious Prince Wang So to slowly open up to her. Only, this innocence doesn't last long with the death of Lady Hae, she finds that she is no longer protected from treachery. Ha Jin/Hae Soo must learn to navigate the royal waters of the palace, betrayal, and deep loss as she finds that the more she depends on Wang So the more her heart breaks.

I recommend keeping a box of Kleenex around while watching the later episdoes. I felt hope and pain for So and Soo. You will root for them all the way. I will warn the viewer, the final episodes will need two boxes and a strong drink to ease the pain, but this drama is worth it.

score 10/10

cremily-87799 11 August 2019

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw5052867/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部