View: 107|Reply: 1

Where to start?

[Copy link]
11-4-2020 04:33:08 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This is the pinnacle of "I love and worship me" by Chuck. To start, I have lived in Texas all my life, at 48 I have been a law enforcement officer for 25  years. This is not a joke, it is absolute garbage. Old fat man with a bottle cap sized cowboy hat stuck to his head running a bar and wearing a badge he is no longer authorized to wear while being clued in on major cases. In Texas you have a Ranger assigned to a county most of the time, not 10 to the city block. We almost never see them and the general public could not tell you that they have ever seen one. They are not karate experts as they are in Chuck's perfect world. The brutality displayed would never be tolerated, even when in Texas, where the rest of the world believes this happens everyday. This is pure dung, and just one more way of Chuck to tell the world what a great guy he is.

score /10

scythempress 18 December 2005

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1240809/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
12-11-2020 18:50:30 Mobile | Show all posts
and your " i have been a law enforcement officer for 25 years " is the most bullshit I've heard ???????????????? imagine being a fat yank pretending to be something he's not
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部