View: 55|Reply: 0

The greatest series of them all Walker, Texas Ranger

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
11-4-2020 04:33:07 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Walker, Texas Ranger is the best series I have watched on TV. For such an expert in martial arts, Walker never boosts of his know-how, keeps his calm and cool at all times. I read many of the comments, and I do not understand the critics : do other law-enforcement series differ ? I have seen other American, British, French, German and Austrian police or detective series, do they begin without some crime and don't the heroes always get the bad evil ones. In 95% of the cases we get the right good and of course expected ending, otherwise it would not be part of this type of series. In what way then does Walker T. R. differ ? Well it is set as part of the community: Chuck Norris in his private life is a concerned citizen fighting drugs etc. This is brought to life in many episodes when he helps poor kids get out of the gangs; he fights the gangs and brings the killers to trial; He gets help from friends, fighters like himself or former gangs members or former convicts to get pupils and students get rid of the drugs vicious circle. And you think yes it is a movie but may be one can learn a lesson and try to copy the movie in real life schools and colleges and get rid of gangs, drugs, drugs dealers etc. Why not try ? I also like very much the episodes with White Eagle and the customs and way of life of the Indians. Some of the scenes are simply fascinating and esoteric, full of very interesting mysticism, I mean it seriously no joke. For me some of these scenes have a complex meaning and remind me of things I have read in the Jewish literature.

The whole cast gives a great support to WTR, and as one commentator said they have become part of my family too. My husband knows that if I get the chance to put my hand on a Walker episode, nothing is more important – it is watching a good friend giving you a good time.

score 10/10

msbsegal 1 November 2006

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1511518/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部