View: 65|Reply: 0

Unique show, could be considered one of the best of this generation

[Copy link]
9-4-2020 02:28:07 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
While the songs were excellent and the episodes were great, those aren't the qualities that make Phineas and Ferb such an awesome show. What I love about this show is the message. I appreciate that the creators centered this series on the theme of carpe diem, and the kids made the most of every day of the summer that they had. Along with that, I also like the characters, especially the kids, as they are very likable. It's cool to see the kids reach for the stars every day, and set a good message to people watching. You never see the kids being mean, disrespecting their parents or anything.

I truly believe this show stands out based on those qualities alone. There are plenty of funny shows out there, but there aren't many shows, especially cartoons, that are as wholesome as Phineas and Ferb. A lot of cartoons rely on stupid, childish humor to make people laugh, and this show doesn't. It's jokes are funny, to kids and parents alike.

Overall, Phineas and Ferb is a fantastic show, and has that 'Disney Magic'. Definitely will tune in if it's on.

score 10/10

pmcbride-52463 15 June 2015

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3259036/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部