View: 73|Reply: 0

Go watch it now please!

[Copy link]
1-4-2020 03:50:09 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I used to watch is as a child and I thought it was brilliant, now I'm 18 (started watching again and think it's even more brilliant!)I've watched EVERY EPISODE except 2 (706 out 708) and all movies and OVAs. I'm definitely addicted. I assure you it's not childish and cases can be very difficult to solve. There are episodes with insults and very serious topics. Having said that don't watch it all at once, cause there are two kinds of episodes, episodes that come from the Managa (roughly half) and the other half are anime are originals. Anime originals are just random cases and have absolutely nothing to do with the plot, don't get me wrong some are fantastic but after a while you'll get bored. But the Managa ones will always keep you on the edge of your seats! Especially ones were the Black organization appear (if u have any background knowledge about the show, Conan is high-school detective who is shrunk by a "black organisation") Cases are very realistic and can be very challenging to solve. The show can be funny a lot of the time as well, but a few episodes especially the anime original ones can be a bit childish but i personally don't mind. The music is absolutely fantastic and generally I think it's brilliant and worth a watch without a doubt!

score 10/10

alyaboulenein95 8 September 2013

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2865819/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部