View: 163|Reply: 2

This Show Is Literally Satan!!! Don't Watch It!!!1!!1

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
17-3-2020 04:13:03 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
So, I was in the middle of writing a two million word blog post about how H*rry P*tter and D**geons and Dr*gons are turning our children, when I found out about this show. It's a cartoon about a girl who is transported to a fantasy world. But get this. It's also about witches! As in those things we used to burn in Salem. I had to get onto this site and write about how this is poisoning our children too.

On the surface, it's a harmless show that encourages individuality, in a fun and interesting way that adults can enjoy also. But once again it's also about witches! And these witches are almost as religiously loaded as a children's Halloween costume. Or Glinda the Good Witch from The Wizard of Oz, who as we all know, performed ritualistic animal sacrifices in front of Dorothy. These images of magic might encourage our kids to go out and listen to grow their hair out, and listen to that rock and roll music that's all the rage now.

If you still don't believe this is a big deal, let me tell you an anecdote. My nine year old daughter once watched half an episode of this show, before I turned it off, and told her it was time to go to church. She said she didn't want to go, started to curse God and praise Satan, and then vomited split pea soup all over everything. She also learned witchcraft from those fifteen minutes, and turned me into a newt. (I got better. That's how I'm typing this.) And then the next day she did something else, which I don't want to get into, but it basically ended with the birth of the anti-christ.

So anyway the world ended that day. We're all dead. Thanks a lot Disney.

score 9/10

jms-915 24 February 2020

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw5505976/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Standard Member

Credits
11-10-2020 07:51:06 Mobile | Show all posts
LMFAO this is so fucking fake
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
1-11-2020 21:11:57 Mobile | Show all posts
OML ITS A KIDS SHOW so what some witch's who cares the will live.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部