View: 156|Reply: 1

"Super-powered" basketball with awesome character development!

[Copy link]
17-1-2020 22:50:02 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I'm a die-hard basketball fan. I've watched a lot of basketball movies (Hoosiers, Glory Road, etc.) and the one thing they all have in common that absolutely bugs me is lack of defense in games. I lost hope and thought all basketball movies/TV shows were like that.

But, Kuroko's Basketball surprised me! Every character and team in the show displays tenacious, realistic defense in games! The characters and teams demonstrate strategic thinking, analytical observation, emotion, and heart within their games. I loved that! Basketball is mostly a mental game, like chess, and this show does that so beautifully! Every player, every team, every game has its own style and unique challenges! Every game is different, unique, and more entertaining than the last! Any game-winning play is never predictable--you're always in suspense and never know what'll happen until the game clock runs out! I loved the humor! Character interactions and awkward situations are hilarious! This show taps into a lot of your emotions. You'll laugh, you'll get angry, you'll be heart broken, and you'll be on the edge of your seat! When I say "super-powered basketball", I'm referring to how unique basketball skills and abilities are dramatized to look like superpowers. And it's awesome! Plus, characters get better and better throughout the series, and it's awesome to see them develop new exciting moves or new dominating abilities.

The music gets better and better every season! It sets the appropriate mood with precise timing.

You'll love this show!

score 9/10

jordanrjenkins 23 July 2016

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3510649/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Standard Member

Credits
17-1-2021 22:18:24 Mobile | Show all posts
They need to put this anime in English ????????????????????????
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部