View: 75|Reply: 0

Five women who live in Atlanta who have conflicts and fun moments. Some are friends and allies and others tend to create conflict... actually all do...

[Copy link]
16-12-2019 04:11:02 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Love the housewives, almost all of them. My least favorite have to be Orange County. But, these ladies are fiery and quick to answer. Nene is in Broadway now which is a huge accomplishment but like everything in her life, she has to turn it into the Nobel Price and the Oscar's had a child, and that is Nene... She acts like Forbes is knocking on her door ready to put her on top of it's lists. I don't get her extreme pride. No need to be humble about advancing in life but she really acts like Meryl Streep asks her for advice. Unfortunately, sometimes housewives become divas with no substance. Then we have Cynthia who appears to have aired all the laundry she could, reason why we know that Peter is not well financially (he is also a very cocky one). Cynthia is beautiful and funny. I think she tries to be too relevant by being mean but it seems to have something to do with keeping the income Bravo gives them.Kandi is the most talented one. She is a composer, singer, business woman. She has a mom who seems to have a contract signed with Kandi's blood because I don't understand other reason to allow a mother treat you like that. Then we have Kenya, gorgeous, over the top, smart and confident, cocky as well. But she has achieved some things in her life and is still gorgeous. Kenya had a hard life, her mom was bipolar and abandoned her, so, she has this resentment and self sabotage. Phaedra seems to have a bad year. She married an ex-con (Apollo), who really behaves so aggressive it strikes me as a serial killer (remember when he hit Jason?). Apollo is attractive, but in a fear for your life way... Like the really bad guy who will for sure be one of those mistakes in the future. That is what happened to Phaedra. She is really not a know lawyer but a really conceited one. She has the cutest boys so her marriage to Apollo was not a total loss. And Porsha, who is pretty in a how much will this cost me way... She has an amazing body which is a mystery to me. Porsha is allegedly a mistress. She totally behaves like one. She divorced a football player. Oh, Claudia is a model, about 40, pretty but I don't see her staying for the next season. I see her trying, though. She is cute and smart but to me she doesn't fit the group. I recommend watching them if you like the franchises. They are funny and there is plenty of drama.

score 9/10

marianadulantob 17 April 2015

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3221856/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部