View: 42|Reply: 0

Birthday wishes

[Copy link]
10-12-2019 22:21:04 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hai Bear really it is a awesome show , i like this show very much because i like you very much.Really you are a real Hero and i want to see you. Iam crazy about you. Wish You a Very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and God Bless You Have a wonderful year and have a long life with your family. Jesus always with you, be happy. this is my hearty wishes once again a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Many more happy returns of the day! Have a fruitful and a joyful year! Stay blessed! Happy birthday!

LORD, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill? He that Walker uprightly, and worker righteousness, and speaker the truth in his heart. He that backbiter not with his tongue, nor doth evil to his neighbour, nor taker up a reproach against his neighbour. In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honorer them that fear the LORD. He that swearer to his own hurt, and changer not. He that putter not out his money to usury, nor taker reward against the innocent. He that doth these things shall never be moved.

Psalms 15:1-5 (KJV)

HAVE A TRUTHFUL DAY

score 10/10

reachelranganathan 7 June 2016

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3483519/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部