View: 56|Reply: 0

Unwatchable (1 out of 5) Truly Terrible- Danger Will Robinson....

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 13:39:50 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Walton Goggins deserves better. when I saw him on Prison Break, I thought I could never get over how disgusting he was (knowing it was a part). and than Justified. It took a while. Funny in Vice Principal, not a great film but watchable if you have the time. So he has range (like Chris Meloni) I watched 1st 2nd , and thought, OK. pretty bad. now after the 3rd, I declare, it is truly UNWATCHABLE & painful to sit thru. I don't think I would have lasted this long if I wasn't trying to give Walton a chance. I know a lead in a broadcast sitcom is hard to pass up- but you know- look at the material. Did he sign on specs, before there were any scripts. there is so much talent begging for work, and so much money spent- can't they come up with something better-
why 2 stars and not 1- bec that I reserved for Saw and things that are disgusting with no redemption. You have to have a bottom, and can't give minus stars. I won't even try to watch another. If I think about it, I may change it to a 1 star- this 3rd episode was the worst. I could write a better script with more dimensional characters. not only the concept, [OK. he's a grieving widower, now what] plot points, but dialogue is an art.
some talked about the other support actors- daughters, the big black guy, good. the others horrible. I can't wrap my head around that bec it's all so terrible. Ouch! big Ouch! 6.7, someone is stacking the deck, BOTS!

score 2/10

braquecubism 12 October 2019

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw5181696/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部