View: 208|Reply: 3

I really wanted to like this...

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 13:16:22 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I had really high hopes for this show. An amazing cast, apparently endless budget, strong franchise... It seemed like it should be a winner. Sadly, it just isn't. Ruby Rose is gorgeous but she cannot act and does not have the chops to be the lead of a show. Her delivery is monotonous and toneless. She sounds bored and disengaged. The first episode was just dull, a lacklustre story with no real hook or emotional connection, and there was nothing for that B-list cast to get its teeth into. Poor Dougray Scott looked lost and desperate as he mumbled through a few dreary lines and you got the sense he was wondering just how his career had ended up here. The other DC franchises are started to look pretty dated and Batwoman simply taps into that ascetic and style of delivery - it doesn't feel shiny, new and exciting, it feels like more of the same old stuff churned out for a mass audience. The cast aren't excited by it, the writers clearly couldn't give a damn and while the production values are pretty high it's nothing more than we have come to expect. I think the operative word is "meh".

score 2/10

toadyblegh 7 October 2019

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw5168762/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
18-10-2020 14:06:08 Mobile | Show all posts
i had high hopes when she was in elseworlds but then they made her a fagit. it fucking discusting
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Distinguished Member

Credits
17-2-2021 20:38:37 Mobile | Show all posts
Jacob_Hiebert are you hiding some under lying "closetness"? You've got some real issues with gay people. Just a nasty bigot.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
19-2-2021 07:23:04 Mobile | Show all posts
sure buddy....... whatever you say

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部