View: 50|Reply: 0

He turns me off, like a radio... but the sound keeps coming

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 13:01:33 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I've never taken to this guy, there's a built in phoniness that glares at me every time he's on the TV.
I don't like his political posturing as it is terribly one-sided, a comedian should be able to take shots at all politicians with humour and not hatred.
He comes across as a supercilious and nasty person under that veneer of affability and the suit, tie and hair only add to the menace.
Add to that the stupid pronunciation of his name in an America that doesn't understand any language other than English and you have an avatar of everything I don't like in an entertainer.
Get David Copperfield to make him disappear.

Update Dec 6th 2018

This guy just doesn't give up!
His monologue on the GHW Bush funeral was so disrespectful and hateful that he should be ashamed of himself.

Gentle humor, like that displayed by Dubya and Mulroney ( even though he's a phony too!) is what should have been displayed here, but Colbert can't do that.

He has no idea what a difficult job being the President is and never tempers his comments to accommodate that difficulty, or the sensitivity of an occasion. In my opinion, Colbert's just an opportunistic jerk.

score 1/10

cordenw 28 April 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4145581/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部