View: 70|Reply: 0

Horrendously disorganized, unprofessional show

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 12:58:06 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This show is a train wreck that never would have made it on air if Lebron James wasn't an NBA star and multimillionaire. You have a bunch of famous, wealthy sports stars getting together in a barber shop every episode, basically engaging in a whine fest against anyone who works for a living and is not their race. If someone white did this same sort of show from their POV, the media would be calling for it to get yanked.

It feels like you are watching a bunch of middle schoolers talk about what's right and wrong in society. So many of the issues they discuss, they are ignorant and uneducated about. I mean, if you're going to make a show like this, at least hire fact-checkers. Dress reasonably well so people take you seriously. Sometimes, I look at the other members of the panel and just shake my head. They will have guys like Jimmy Kimmel there and he will be the only one dressed properly while everyone else looks like they came straight from the lunch room in middle school.

Shame on HBO for airing this garbage. Lebron can dress like a twelve year old because no one is ever going to tell him no. He is not only instilling negative messages into children's heads, he is showing them that successful people dress in T-shirts and shorts to discuss serious issues, so why can't they? I mean, yes, I suppose you can, but the odds of anyone becoming like them aren't good, as are the chances of this show lasting more than a season or two.

score 1/10

thebricks 23 December 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4530402/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部