View: 50|Reply: 0

What an awesome team!!

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 12:26:48 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I do not agree about them just agreeing. They are the reason these cases are even being dealt with. They are at a standstill & that is why they come in...What a great show!! Kris & Derrick do a pnenominal job in keeping the audience interested! The dynamic between the two of them is great! The cases they report on are heartbreaking & you find yourself in the edge of your seat, or yelling at the screen because you are so outraged by the crimes! There has not been one episode in which I was not anxious to find out what happens! We watch a ton of crime shows in our house & there are a lot of cases being repeated from one show to the next. They usually put a different spin on it & tell things you did not know before but it still makes you wonder.. Why aren't they reporting the cases we have not heard over & over?? What about everyone else?!? So it has been refreshing to see a handful of new cold cases shows. Though I really do like all of the cold case shows I have seen so far, this one is the best, in my opinion!! We really hope this goes on for a long time! These guys are doing a wonderful thing for the victims, their loved ones, & the communities affected... for America, really! Who is to say these guys will not move elsewhere one day!? Solving these cases is really helpful to all of us! It puts my mind at ease a little when at the end of a horrifying story, there is hope that one more creep is/will soon be put away, for good!! With the "flawless" work Derrick & Kris are doing, if the culprits do not get convicted, they probably will not at all because their detective skills are spot on! At the risk of sounding cliche, they leave no stone unturned! Truly!! The best part is that even though they know they are fantastic investigators, they are not so arrogant to think they cannot be wrong! They check everything, interview everyone they can, 2nd guess themselves & check themselves by collabing with each other to make sure they are not just caught up on one person! It is interesting to watch! The fact that they really seem to care for these people & have such empathy, really warms your heart & makes it that much better! If anyone I know were ever God forbid, in need of investigators, they would be one of the top 3 teams in the list of suggestions! Anyone would be blessed to have them on their side, fighting for their loved ones!! Awesome work guys!!!!

score 10/10

trulyblessed-99308 14 January 2019

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4581761/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部