View: 75|Reply: 0

Great Prison Drama Hidden from Plan sight

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 11:23:14 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I watched the first 3 seasons of Wentworth and was impressed that a show I had never heard of was so good. After watching season 4, I have to say it was not as good as the first 3 but of course that all depends on if there is a season 5 or not. The first 3 seasons were non-stop intensity in which the characters developed both per episode and over the long story line. Season 4 completely switched gears and slowed down to where it was all about getting to the season finale. The first 3 seasons were so good, and the ending to season 3 so good I didn't actually think there would be a season 4. Now the only way to truly earn the 10 star rating I gave it based on the first 3 seasons is for them to make a season 5 and get back to the heart pounding pace at which Bea/Red takes on the world. It was nice to see her come to terms with many things and peace with many people in season 4, but it was to focused on the psycho ex-prison governor Furgeson. They should have just let her burn at the end of season 3 and let season 4 pickup where things had been going so well. On behalf of excitement of the first 3 seasons I'm giving the show a 10/10 rating. If there is no Season 5 then this rating will be update to reflect the serious change in what was the best prison drama I had seen to date. Makes OITNB seem like a kiddie show.

score 10/10

ElessarAndurilS 12 October 2016

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3560534/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部