View: 74|Reply: 0

Better for education than none.

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 11:05:16 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Mostly nowadays, a lot of cartoons in Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon are flopping like flies. Teen Titans Go, Powerpuff Girls remake, OK K.O., Supernoobs, Uncle Grandpa, The Loud House, Clarence, Sanjay and Craig, you know... If you did have to choose between Spongebob versus Paw Patrol, stick with Paw Patrol. That show is pretty much what you can consider educational. I mean, this gives kids a background of what kids can learn from the show. The "It's time to learn from the Paw Patrol" cliché gets children really excited. There's school subjects kids learn from, and I'm sure that really sounds like a lot that kids would love to learn from. Spongebob literally fails in comparison to this show. Spongebob never has anything that would be really educational. Really? Who lets a kid watch an airplane crash and missiles explode on the beach? Let alone, watch Spongebob go nude? That's not something a kid should watch! But on an overall emphasis, Paw Patrol can be fun for adults and children. I mean, think of it like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic or Sailor Moon. You can't just let a kids show be biased to only children to watch. Adults can love it as well.

score 9/10

mathematics101 29 August 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3792965/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部