View: 63|Reply: 0

Bad Title, But Very Funny!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 10:45:32 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I just saw the premiere of My Name is Earl, and the word is good!!! This is very well written, and very funny! Some of the jokes are hilarious, and the whole storyline, while not original, is executed perfectly! Jason Lee, who I love, so this may seemed a little biased, is perfectly cast!!! But Ethan Sulpee steals the show. He is great as Earl's brother. Some people may complain that it's discriminating against certain cultures but that's stupid. The cast is outstanding, the writing is great!!! The overall laugh's were pretty darn good, although I was hoping for more belly laughs. The best parts where Earl's kid was black, and the hooker, but as I said, Ethan Sulpee stole the show for me!!! I think he's hilarious, and it's great to see him and Lee work together, as they did in Kevin Smith's Mallrats. The show could be tweened a bit more, but overall, I am highly pleased. The critic's are right for once, this one's a sure thing!!! The best sitcom I've seen in years!!! I hope this lasts for a while!!! Overall Grade: A-!!!

score /10

GodDoIRule 20 September 2005

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1177074/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部