View: 219|Reply: 2

Same Script, Different Cast

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 10:05:35 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I expected more from this show.
I'm tired of the corny narrative featuring the single black mother whose children can ONLY be saved by going to school/ playing sports in a "better" neighborhood. We never see stories of people transforming their neighborhoods and improving their own schools. It's due to Hollywood's limited, patronizing imagination when it comes to people of color.

The people who gave 10 stars are most likely related to the cast members or work for the show. The show rushes around too much. I felt like I was watching a game of Three Card Monty and I still couldn't find the plot.

score 3/10

franklindrama 14 October 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4395650/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
10-11-2020 01:56:55 Mobile | Show all posts
wrong 8.5 out of 10
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
2-2-2021 02:14:23 Mobile | Show all posts
It says it based on a true story and to be honest this is the reality for most of us. People can connect with that. The only way to get ratings is by making a connection to regular people everyday of living. This what male it so real for everyone. But I also understand where you are coming from. I feel that they should a serie of educating on self respect so that we as woman don't make the wrong choices in life and bring kids to this world with someone that we know will not be in the picture.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部