View: 69|Reply: 0

Unwarranted Negativity

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 09:51:21 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I started watching this show the day it came out and I finished it the same day because I couldn't stop watching. The characters, though similar to characters from Futurama and The Simpsons, we're really good with two of them bein fairly well developed and the other one is going to see a lot of development with the overarching story of the second season. The world building was slow at first but quickly fleshed out the world and it's inhabitants giving us great antagonists, protagonists, and a pretty good ensemble of side characters. Bean, Luci, and Elfo are great main characters that each get a lot of time to shine and each of them were hilarious and compelling. A lot of people have found distaste in this show based off of the first episode which I request that you keep watching because the lore and plot really picks up and a lot of interesting developments are made that leads to a great finale and cliffhanger. I really enjoyed this first season and I hope other people find the time to keep watching because it is a really good show.

score 9/10

calvinbow 21 August 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4295892/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部