View: 63|Reply: 0

Netflix tricked them all.

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 09:50:40 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Based on the trailer there was a petition signed by 220,000 people who protested against the show because they thought it would be about fat shaming. Bascially people didn't want to see what was inside and judged based on appeareances, nobody wanted to look inside, they rather bullied what they don't know. CLever manipulation from Netflix, gotta give them that.

Insatiable is clever, wild and all over the place and definitely genuine, it is probably one of the most contemporary series right now because there is not a single social issue they don't visually agressive rub into the viewers face.

The story is fast paced and never gets boring each character has a purpose and is perfectly developed which becomes quite important towards the last few episodes.
I have to admit that I was laughing a lot and gringed a lot because they don't want to be political correct, the series wants to provoke the viewer which is done with so much cleverness because they let us fall in love with each single character before they confront us with a hot topic. Responses will be wild to this show, I can't wait to read them all, especially from those who gave a 1 star rating the second the show was online.

score 10/10

alex-frey-pattaya 17 August 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4288726/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部