View: 67|Reply: 0

Another story of transformation, from Jimmy McGill to Saul Goodman, and it works

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 08:43:50 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I can't properly express how pleased I am that this show turned out as well as it did. It's is extremely well shot, well written, and well acted. The show may disappoint some due to it not being as eventful as breaking bad, but, this show has retained a lot of the quality of breaking bad and it manages to work well as a stand alone and separate series. The first season alone gave us great incite and further development of the already great character Mike, set up the basis for the transformation of Jimmy McGill.

I loved this show even in its un eventful somewhat filler moments, such as in the beginning of the 5th episode, Jimmy goes from house to house to get new clients and it offers some hilarious moments (personal favorite tony the toilet buddy). Even in its un eventful slower moments the show still managed to keep me interested. The show hasn't quite made Jimmy's full transformation to criminal lawyer Saul but it's set up the characters track to it. Not everyone will he as captivated or pleased as I am, however, if you still have the void left by Breaking Bad better call Saul fills it thanks to the great performances by the cast (Bob Odenkirk, Johnathan Banks, Michael Mckean, and more), the great writing (by Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould), and the cinematography is a standout as well.

In conclusion I hope this show continues to grow in further seasons. Some may have been disappointed by the season finale but I've grown to like it personally. Personally I love the show, it may not be on BrBa's level (yet) but it is still easily one of the best shows I've seen on TV currently. I hope this is useful, thanks for reading and enjoy the show.

score 10/10

WalterSoprano 17 November 2015

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3356523/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部