View: 69|Reply: 0

A new Favorite

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 08:42:53 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Desperate Housewives moved to the Hollywood Hills and are all working as maids. This show gives you that feeling you got with Desperate Housewives. It has an excellent sense of humor where you just can't stop laughing, but its also twisted and thrilling. You can be laughing your a** off one moment then jumping out your seat a moment later. This shows definitely draws you in and makes you want more and more and more. I can watch this show a million times.... it is a classic. Four maids that become family to one another are working in the Hollywood Hills for their rich and crazy employers. They are live in maids... so they have complete access to these powerful and wealthy people's lives. They see, know, and become part of the dark and twisted secrets that they are trying so desperately to keep hidden. But like all secrets they can't stay hidden forever. You get to watch everything unfold and come some what to light. And let me say it is addicting, entertaining, funny, and you won't want to turn you TV off. This is a excellent series I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT AND RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE.

score 10/10

ashleylynnk 24 October 2016

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3567642/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部