View: 70|Reply: 0

Emperor's New Clothes on steroids

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 07:53:25 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
The 1 star is for MacLachlan managing to shine in this utter turgid disaster. In fact, the man deserves an Emmy for being the only thing breathing life into this sterile nihilistic nonsense (no thanks to Lynch Frost). The people raving about this are pseudo-art-house lovers. This is utter garbage masquerading as art-house. After giving this the benefit of the doubt, I don't just hate it: I wanna spit it back out of my head and separate it from my loving memories of the old, great Twin Peaks. And this is coming from the artiest of arty viewers with diverse international tastes who has sat through some of the weirdest, slowest things ever put on screen.

Congratulations, Lynch. You have now managed to make the Evelyn Marsh, Dick Tremayne and Billy Zane sections of the 1st 2 seasons look like gold in comparison. This production is the single most awful,repulsive thing I've ever seen on screen. It's right up there with watching a live octopus being eaten by a actor in a Korean film. At least the latter was mercifully brief...

score 1/10

Eva_Marrie 26 August 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3790368/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部