View: 85|Reply: 0

This is just a huge mess for me.

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 07:25:25 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
So we start the review purely on the characters. We have the stereotypical stay at home mum and the serial cheating husband who can't finance. We then have the wild child younger sister and the bossy best friend. Add a cartel gangster with neck tattoos and you're pretty much there. Any other characters along the way are just there for the poor storyline and gap filling.
The 1st season starts with Beth finding out her husband cheats on her and has ran the finances to the ground to the point that the mortgage can't be paid. Retta has a seriously sick daughter that needs a new kidney (if I remember correctly) and Annie....well is just a mess that has a boring job. So they all decide to steal 30K from a local store. After the seriously unrealistic heist, they realise they have 500K all of which beings to the cartel. This introduces tattoo neck boy(Manny).
In a nut shell, they do a couple of favours for Manny, get out of trouble but Beth goes back with none of her friends permission and gets more jobs. Cops and FBI get onto them and this leads to dumb choices made by all 3 women. This leads to Beth's husband getting shot clearly in his heart.

But surprisingly he survives in season 2 and somehow doesn't hate his wife. Wife sleeps with manny, becomes a partner in crime and then I turned it off. It's awful. It's really really awful.

score 2/10

johnnychoochojp 24 July 2019

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw5015890/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部