View: 73|Reply: 0

Not Impressed

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 06:53:16 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I wanted to like this show. I even bought a few of the episodes on YouTube. I admit that I was biased from the beginning--after all, Legion is the ultimate mutants-running-from-the- government show. But my general impression is of bad dialogue, thin characters, and an at- first engaging plot line that starts to go downhill. The mutants are constantly whining about being outnumber and outgunned, but they're practically gods. They could kill anybody who got in their way if they wanted to. The part about brainwashed mutants is a little interesting, if it weren't for the fact that it was blatantly stolen from The Winter Solider and X2. We're supposed to feel sorry for Polaris after she gets sent to prison, but she wasted time bashing a guy against a dumpster while she was supposed to be escaping--she has no one to blame, but herself. If she really is bipolar, there doesn't seem to be much evidence of it in later episodes. If we do want to make a television show about bigotry, drug suppliers, and running from the law, why not make a show about real live immigrants from Mexico or Syria? And before someone starts accusing me of being a mutant racist, please remember that MUTANTS AREN"T REAL!

score 3/10

amckee-64063 17 November 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3860538/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部