View: 66|Reply: 0

I Want To Believe, Do U?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 06:46:38 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Ancient Aliens is one of History's thought provoking, programs. I started getting hooked on it about two years ago, it can be bizarre; but it does make you think. So every Friday I make sure my DVR records the past episodes; and the new season 14 episode at 9 p.m..The old saying is the universe is an awful big place just for us. A word for those that give it negative reviews, open your mind; because it can't be that bad since it has survived 14 seasons and counting.

In each episode Ancient Aliens explores mysterious sites on Earth. It's in depth coverage of some of the most beautiful sites do make you wonder. Could something otherworldly been involved in their creation? I'm still a skeptic, but it does make you think. Each episode is unique, some talk about architecture, inventors, mysterious places on Earth; and religion. They also discuss the possibility of past life on Mars and of course Aliens. This is a great educational series, do I believe all the information on every episode-NO. I do believe once you start watching, you will be hook, line and sinker.

score 9/10

buckikris 12 June 2019

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4930736/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部