View: 84|Reply: 0

Big Crap

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 06:41:08 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Honestly, I feel like the creators of this show were the ones that had to have given this show 10 stars because this show gave me the feeling of losing brain cells. Now don't get me wrong I'm into stupid humor like South Park and Rick and Morty but when it got to the point to where a girl started talking to her own vagina I stopped watching and started reevaluating my life choices. If there are any jokes in this show the writers really need to look up the definition of comedy because literally nothing was funny to me. I don't even think a 12 year old boy would find this funny. Furthermore, this show portrays boys to be literally disgusting and will give you the idea that masturbating is all they think about 24/7. Now I'm not a boy so I don't if that's true but good grief its just ridiculous. I cannot remember the character's names, the episodes are not entertaining, and the a lot of the characters in this show are irritating. For the life of me, please do not watch this show. Watching paint dry will be more entertaining.

score 1/10

shroomsonacid 25 October 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3841346/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部