View: 61|Reply: 0

ADDICTED TO THIS ANIME!!!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 06:24:25 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Imagine being able to eat fire and use it as your magic power to be the strongest person in your magic guild well, you are Natsu Dragneel the most powerful character of Fairy Tail.
When I was younger I have never been a anime or cartoon fan. My younger life throughout elementary the only anime or cartoon I was able to get hooked on to was Naruto. That's it. Dragon Ball Z was somewhat appealing to me but I never really got hooked to it mostly because I didn't want to be called a geek. But when I started to mature more I thought I was too old to watch any of that kiddie stuff or cartoons anymore. But I was wrong when I stumbled across a preview to this show on YouTube and it caught my attention.A few days after I went to Netflix to check out the show and after a few episodes I felt transported back to my happy days when I used to watch Naruto and I was Hooked on to the show, it kinda made me mad that it took me so long to find this show my mom was even getting mad that I was stuck in my room watching this all day.

Fairy Tail is very entertaining to watch, I am about 70 episodes in at the time of this this and I really cannot say to many flaws. The main characters are Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Erza Scarlet, and the girl who is trying to find herself Lucy Heartfilia. Sometimes when new characters are being introduced to the show or a mission is going on the episodes stay on the same topic for a while and that can get very frustrating that would be a con to it. What do I like is the characters are always finding new potential for themselves and unlocking new powers that they never knew they had. So basically there is a lot of growth always happening. But like I said in the beginning I do find this anime very entertaining to watch and if you are into action and fighting animes I would recommend this to you, I'm actually writing this as I'm watching the show but my overall rate for this show would 9/10 stars would be 10/10 but due to long going storylines its gonna have to be set at that but I really do enjoy this show!!

score 9/10

j-34775 15 March 2019

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4724145/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部