View: 54|Reply: 0

Still Boring after Not Watching for 2 years

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 06:18:10 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I stopped watching this show a couple years ago. Got tired of the useless and stupid conversations with Danno and Steve & the lack of local people on the show. Still pissed about them screwing over Grace Park & Daniel Dae Kim. If they were to get rid of anybody it should have been Danno's character. He always seemed to be not a big fan of the locals on the islands. I don't care if his father was a big name actor or not. Grace and Daniel also made up the 4 person team as equally as the other two members. Obviously the sorry people who produce the show treated them like second class citizens in the end. Moving along, I decided to kill some time and watch the first episode of the current ninth season. Still the same stupid, waste of time conversations going on. None of them are funny. Nor do they contribute to the show whatsoever. At least they added a couple people who look like locals. Probably screwed them on the salaries as well. As it has been said, move along nothing to see here. After 10 minutes of agony of the ninth season opener I turned it off and went to bed.

score 1/10

dlmvegas 8 October 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4385793/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部