View: 57|Reply: 0

GREAT SHOW – GREAT FIRST EPISODE – WANT TO SEE MORE - don't understand what the whiners are sniveling about.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 06:12:32 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I watched the whole episode with a smile on my face; it was extremely entertaining and showed promise for a great series. This show is all about seeing the world from young Sheldon's perspective. It is NOT about entertaining you whiners. This first episode wasn't HahHah funny but it DID set the scene for future episodes, showing family members, neighborhood kids & school population young Sheldon had to deal with & their attempts to deal with him. He was not snotty-just a young kid trying to follow rules of a high school set before him. Remember, Sheldon is very literal-he has to GoByTheRules-they are the only part of his world that make any sense to him. He was a highly intelligent little boy trying to live in & figure out a world of people who were, to him, as a chimp would be to you. It was great that the creators of the series had Older Sheldon do the voice- overs; it really reminded viewers who young Sheldon became later. The kid was great & his family all had their own personalities-all of which I'd like to see more of. I'm sitting on pins & needles waiting to see the next episode-just wish it wasn't coming a full month from now.

score 10/10

elrelr 26 September 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3816052/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部