View: 96|Reply: 0

"Fear" is a VERY BAD show and Season 4 is THE WORST.. !!!!!!!

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 06:11:31 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 1/10

Lazy story writing and boring story line. In Season four in really every episode I have to shout at the TV-screen.. !! Every single episode in season 4 people are making stupid decisions.. !!! Shoot her first or at least hold that woman down or she will escape with the van.. omg, why they all turned away and not one looked at her.. now she took the van and drove away.. just as I said.. !!!!!!!!!
That girl killed your own brother and now you care for her.. ?!?!?!? And that girl killed her boyfriend and now she is going out in the storm to look for her.. WHAAAT ?!?!?!?!?
Morgan.. that woman killed several people, one of them a friend.. and now you have to look for her to help her.. ??????? THAT MAKES NO SENSE.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF ?!?!?
and so on, and so on, and so on.......
They could kill really everyone in "FEAR".. I wouldn't care.. because they are all so stupid.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And every episode in season 4 is really BORING.. !!! Soooo BOORING.. !!!!!! So many times where really nothing happens.. !!! But in a bad way.. !!!

banditking-11857 4 October 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4375645/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部