View: 78|Reply: 0

People are being too ridiculous and harsh.

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 06:11:16 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 8/10

I enjoyed the pilot, despite the changes I really liked the pilot. So many other people are complaining about changes made to the TV show but guess what? They said ahead that there were going to be changes so many other people should have anticipated these changes. And apparently they did not, even though they claim otherwise. Yes, spoiler alert, they did change Clary's age, Luke's occupation and other minor stuff like that. Plus they have to make changes to appeal to everybody, not just book readers which I am. So really most of the changes are small, it's still following the same storyline so I think people need to chill out and realize that there were going to be changes anyway. And people are also complaining about the acting. Look, I'll be the first to admit that no one is going to win any Oscars or golden globes here but let's remember that about 60% of the cast is not very experienced. They are extremely new actors and it does show but I would not call it horrible, maybe shaky at some parts but overall I thought it was decent and I've seen much worse before believe me. And now for my final complaint: the ignorant people that are comparing this to twilight, calling it another twilight, and someone even saying that it was twilight fan fiction??? First of all TMI is WAY different from twilight, don't know where these certain people are getting that from. Second of all, I believe that TMI is WAY better than freaking Twilight. What, it's similar because it has romance in it and because there are vampires in it? Oh okay so every book, movie, or TV show that has romance and vampires is a twilight ripoff right? Get out of here with that. The vampires here DO NOT sparkle, in fact they burn if the sun touches them, and the romance? It's way more fleshed out and way more organic that the twilight romance, I can tell you that. So really I think people need to calm down and accept the changes. Plus, this is a pilot people, pilots are not always the best, sometimes they aren't very good and even though I thought the pilot was decent that still may have been the case here. Give the show a shot, don't just give up after the first episode because it could very well get better as the actors will have time to grow into their characters and maybe all of the people moaning and complaining will adapt to the changes. Believe me I HATE when I read a book that I really like and the adaption is no where near like the book but I don't feel like they changed so much here to warrant so much complaining.

stevetrowbridge98 13 January 2016

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3394417/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部