View: 107|Reply: 0

Started out amazingly strong, but has long since jumped the shark...

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 06:10:13 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 4/10

"The Good Doctor" was amazing for much of its first half of the season. Then came the mid-season finale and it was rather disappointing. And then it went downhill from there. Ex. 1) Shaun accuses a patient of being racist based off their religion. 2) Shaun refuses to use a patient's preferred pronoun and bashes a transgender patient due to not understanding her. 3) The show is obviously starting to push an agenda and it is extremely obvious, though it was never an issue at first.

I originally rated "The Good Doctor" 9.0/10, then changed it to 7.0/10, then changed it to 6.0/10, and now give it a 4.0/10. It just keeps getting worse and when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I am proved wrong. I thought I have seen it all but I was wrong.

Please fix this show. Please! I am trying so hard not to give up on it at this point but I understand that some series have a rough spot, and I am hoping that this is what that is right here.

If you fix your act, I will come back to give a much higher rating...but right now...I am sorry. I think a 4.0/10 is fair.

hellensteins 8 February 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4056822/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部