View: 39|Reply: 0

One Of The Only Actually Entertaining Reality TV Shows

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 06:02:33 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 10/10

I LOVE IT!!! This show, as mentioned above, is one of the only reality TV shows that is actually worth watching. I watch it with my brother all the time. Joe Gatto, known as Joe, Sal Vulcano, known as Sal, James Murray, known as Murr, and Brian Quinn, known as Q, make one of the funniest and creative comedy troupe I have ever seen. The real gist of the show is that you have to do and say what you are told, mostly, and sometimes other stuff, like trying to get people to do stupid things. It's one of these shows that you really don't care if someone loses, but if someone wins, hooray! Who cares if you might have done the stunts if you were two years old? It's even more funny if you are 35 years old and married. Well, some of them are. Anyway, the boys never fail to be hilarious, and them getting along through their lifetime of friendship makes the show even more enjoyable. Trust me, some of these stunts are making you be happy you weren't on the show. At the beginning of the show, it comes out with a warning that says "Warning, this show contains scenes of graphic stupidity among four lifelong friends who compete to embarrass each other. Viewer Discretion is advised." Making you think it's going to be graphic, but it isn't really. Even my dad laughs at it when I make him watch it, telling you it's hilarious. I laugh through all half hour, which is how long the show is. One of the only things I don't like about the show is that sometimes they curse, not a lot, but when they do, it's in a chain. It doesn't take away from the show, though. The scenes where they have to go up to random people and invade their privacy, are just downright hilarious. I hope this show isn't scripted, because that would really take away from the hilarity of the show. I can rave forever on this show, but, I think I summed it up well enough. This is also really short compared to my other reviews. See ya!

user-543-975655 3 November 2013

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2898777/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部