View: 132|Reply: 0

iCarly is one hilarious show!

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 05:52:53 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 8/10

I started off not really liking iCarly. I thought it was going to be another corny kids' show. But man, was I wrong. This show is great! One night I was looking for something to watch, found nothing I liked, so I watched iCarly, and now I'm hooked! It's actually a pretty good show.

This show takes place in Seattle. Carly Shay is your typical teenage girl, sassy, smart, funny and beautiful. Carly is a kind-hearted girl who sees the good in people. She is the protagonist in iCarly, and does a great job! Sam Puckett is Carly's best friend, and she is totally the opposite of Carly. Unlike Carly, she's a total bully, she does bad in school. She is an extremely funny character, and likes to make sarcastic remarks whenever she can. And then there's Freddie Benson, Carly and Sam's friend... well, Carly's anyway. Freddie is the technical producer of iCarly and takes great pride in his job. He is completely obsessed with electronics, which irritates Sam. Sam and Freddie have a terrible friendship. She likes to bully and harass him a lot, and always has something nasty to say. She causes him physical and emotional pain, in which Freddie and Carly are getting extremely sick of. But deep down, she does care about him and would probably kill someone who tried ho hurt him. Oh, and who could forget Spencer? He's Carly's older brother who's also her legal guardian. Her dad's in the navy, and her mom is never heard of. I find that weird. Spencer's tall (6' 2") and he secretly loves Canada. One time Spencer fell asleep on a bus, and woke up in Vancouver! The man's hilarious, but extremely immature. In one episode, Spencer and Carly's grandfather claimed Spencer wasn't good enough to take care of Carly. But Spencer proves him wrong. Generous Granddad decides to let Carly stay with Spencer. Other characters are Francine Briggs, a mean teacher at Ridgeway, which is Carly, Sam, and Freddie's school. She's very vicious to every kid no matter what they do or say. Another is an extremely smart kid named Nevel Papperman who despises Carly and her friends and tries to mess with iCarly whenever he can for no reason. Then there's Gibby, a kid in Carly's class who's an idiot, and often takes his shirt off for no reason. He's one of the show's best.

This show is pretty cool. Some people won't appreciate its humour and I can see why, but I do. I liked the jokes. Give iCarly a try sometime. Even if you don't like these shows, you'll likely change your mind when you see iCarly. Clever show!

TorontoLiver 20 October 2009

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2143903/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部