View: 130|Reply: 0

Incredible series, very well made and very well-thought-out

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 05:49:16 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score /10

After being a fan of DB most of my life and then watching these great series it made me realize what are great series and see the things DB is lacking. Don't get me wrong, I will never ever say that something is better than DB, but I must say these series are pretty impressive.

1. The character development in these series is something else. For example in DB there are not many characters who have some good development. Goku and Vegeta, possibly Bulma, Gohan, Piccolo, Freeza have some development, and the rest don't have as good development, but in Naruto EVERY SINGLE character has really very well-thought-out development. They show you the character's past, who he was and why he became the way he is. And then you can see in the series where they go. I am very impressed by how good the characters are here, every single one of them has very good story!

2. Something else that impressed me is that the creators of this show perfectly understand what the viewers think and what they want. For example, sometimes some characters in the anime say your thoughts. For example, at the start of the series Naruto is really annoying and everyone around him say that or someone wins all the time and someone says that this guy always win. Or Sakura is a coward and she thinks to herself that she is a coward. Anyways, you get the idea. You see that these characters say your thoughts and you're like "Dang, the creators know my thoughts and see the series the same way I do, so I probably can expect things to change the way I want them to change".

3. The story is so well planned, many episodes ahead. At the start of the series you see something that might really make sense in the end. Basically, there are many important moments and no plotholes at all. It's not freaking DB, where in Z they were saying one thing and then in Super it's totally another thing. There's no weird stuff like inconsistencies with Gods, 5 Kais in Universe 7 and 1 Kai in all other universes, or that Beerus for some reason is tied only to Eastern Kai and not others, or that at first they said the meteor destroyed planet Vegeta, then they said it was Freeza and in Super they are saying that it was actually Lord Beerus who ordered Freeza to destroy it. Or weird stuff, like how did Vegeta get SSJ God form alone if you need 6 or so saiyans? In Naruto they really explain every single detail, while in DB they either leave it or explain it after really long time which looks like excuse. DB is my favorite anime, but freaking plotholes are the worst ever. In Naruto every single detail is well-thought-out!

4. It has given me an interesting idea that adopting children is not actually that bad. The only difference is that adopted children don't have your blood, but they still love you as much and you can shape them in any way you want, teach them and be proud of them. For example, Zabuza and Haku. Zabuza just adopted Haku, but Haku became incredibly devoted to Zabuza.

Even the fact that just like Gaara goes from bad to good, Sasuke goes from good to bad. It might look disappointing, but why it's ok for the character to become good, but wrong to become bad? Both are great character development opportunities and in Sasuke's case everything really makes sense.

Anyways, I think I have new favorite series! Incredibly well made and very well-thought-out

Saiyan_Prince_Vegeta 11 June 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4199637/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部