View: 197|Reply: 1

This TV series is magnificent!

[Copy link]
22-11-2019 05:41:11 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 10/10

This TV series is magnificent! I read a book and I must say that A Game Of Thrones is one of the best books I've read. So when I first heard that HBO will do a series on the this book I was thrilled but I was afraid that they will not be done exactly by the book. But I must say that I was wrong and that the series is better than I thought it would be. Much better!

While I watched the first episode I had the same excitement as the time when I first read the book. HBO has done a great job and they fulfill all my expectations. Sean Bean was born for the role of Eddard Stark. Costumes, scenes, actors, everything is done as it should be. Actors are perfect for the role they play in the series.

For me the biggest surprise of the series I figure Daenerys Targaryen. Emilia Clarke actress who plays Daenerys Targaryen is more beautiful than I imagined it would be and more beautiful than is described in the book.

The Wall is a lot different than I had imagined, but in a good way.

The series revolves around Eddard Stark and his family. He has a wife and five children, three sons and two daughters. Eddard Stark is ruler of the North and close friend of King Robert who needs his help in ruling the Seven Kingdoms.

The seven kingdoms, united under one ruler, have lived a life of peace and comfort since King Robert took the throne. But nothing is ever as it seems. Within the king's court there is murder and treason, with no one aware of what is really going on. Across the seas, the last remnants of the previous royal family gather forces to reclaim their throne. To the north, the unthinkable gathers, the creatures of myth and legend that have been forgotten.

salerkbozava 19 April 2011

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2416579/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
11-6-2020 02:39:30 Mobile | Show all posts
so ur saying season 8 wasnt rushed and had good character developments and the didnt use plot armour in some episodes. Your saying Jaimes arc ended good danys arc had a good ending and they didnt foreshadow the mad Daenerys.

George RR Martin said himself there was enough for 13 seasons and you think season 8 wasnt a disappointment because it like they focussed on plot more than character development
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部